After visiting nine different cities in Italy, Milan is by far my favorite city. Though you might have heard it's not one of Italy's top destination due to its unfriendly locals and polluted streets, it all comes down to a matter of preference. During my stay, I had an amazing experience and would go again any day.
A city full of glamour and history. Home to Gucci, Valentino, Prada, Versace, and many more high-end respectable brands. Via Monte Napoleone, one of the most luxurious streets in Milan and the rest of Italy, is a must. I couldn’t afford to buy a single thing so window shopping was the way to go. The beautiful courtyards, facades, historic tram, and distinct atmosphere all make this city unique. Anyways...
I love Milano and here is why:
1. Tasting the local dishes. Milano cuisine is amaze.
2. Gelato in every corner but then again that's all of Italy.
3. It’s history and mystery.
4. Beautifully designed buildings.
6. It's Fashion.
7. The balance between nature & urban city life.
8. It's Live Culture.